- A standard R80.00 delivery fee will be charged for Gauteng deliveries and R125.00 delivery on all other areas / provinces in South Africa.
- Multi Roll deliveries as follows Gauteng 1 to 4 rolls R80.00 / All other Provinces R125.00
- Multi Roll delivered in Bundles of 5s in Gauteng and All provinces free of charge .
- Orders received (and paid) before 10am will be processed and leave with the courier the same workday of ordering.
- Orders processed after 10am will be processed and couriered the next workday.
- Please take note that the order is only confirmed once payment reflects.
- Gauteng & KZN Delivery: 1-2 days
- Other major centres: 1-3 days
- Regional towns: 1-4 days
- The courier is not able to accept cash or payments or stock on our behalf and the drivers only operates during office hours – Monday to Friday.
- Delivery charges subject to change without notice.
- This condition applies to central areas only. Regional orders will be posted, or extra charges will be added for courier services.
- Postal orders will be charged at the normal post office rates.
- Any damaged or missing goods should be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Claims after this elapsed period will not be entertained.
- Goods returned after 14 days will carry a 10% handling fee.
- All re-deliveries of product/equipment orders will carry a further R95 delivery charge.
All deliveries are made on a C.O.D. and bank transfers are accepted. (As couriers do not collect cash)
How to pay
Payment for orders placed over the phone or via e-mail can be made by EFT Payment.
Hygiene Disposable Wear: Capitec Account # 1567012971 Branch # 470010